Every time when Riley goes to him for help, the results are less than satisfactory. In Shinin', Ed ends up kidnapping a wrong kid - not the kid that stole Riley's chain. In Hateocracy, Ed shoots random elderly people instead of the Hateocracy crew.
Ed's signature line is "The fuck y'all lookin' at?".
- Season 1 Episode 1 - The Garden Party
- Season 1 Episode 5 - A Date With The Health Inspector
- Season 1 Episode 11 - Let's Nab Oprah
- Season 2 Episode 3 - Thank You for Not Snitching
- Season 2 Episode 7 - Shinin'
- Season 3 Episode 2 - Bitches to Rags
- Season 3 Episode 3- The Red Ball
- Season 3 Episode 5- Stinkmeaner 3: The Hateocracy
- Season 3 Episode 7- The Fundraiser
- Season 3 Episode 15- It's Goin Down
- He was voiced by Charlie Murphy.
- Ed was born on May of 1979.
- Despite being one of the most popular characters of the series, he's only appeared in 10 of the 45 total episodes and only appeared twice in Season 2. He had no speaking lines in 'The Hateocracy' or 'The Fundraiser'.
- He seems to be a parody of the younger George W. Bush, being poised to become the nation's president based on his family's wealth, despite his below average intelligence. This is based on a comment made by his grandfather during 'The Garden Party'.